Thnank You

Anonymous Hacker

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To The World Of Possibilities
Welcome Guest, Login or register to access free internet

Thnank You

Anonymous Hacker
Welcome To The World Of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD RECONNCT

Go down

DOWNLOAD RECONNCT Empty DOWNLOAD RECONNCT

Post by Admin Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:32 am

Reconnect is a piece of software that does not need installation or too much space on your hard , its only about 400kb, once you connect your modem to your pc, you can experience disconnection when you are not around, and your downloads or uploads will stop prematurely of download will spoil, this little software detect the disconnection of your modem and the connect it instantly within splits of a second as soon as the internet from your isp is restored..

This little software will redial connection billions of times if it have to until a connection is restored, i always use this software and because of that, i don't even see it when i get disconnected from the internet because it quickly restores it in under a second,

To download just click on the link, and on the next page click skip adds to begin your download

DOWNLOAD LINK : http://adf.ly/m6Dr6

TO CONFIGURE RECONNECT , FOLLOW THE SIMPLE METHOD BELOW:

AFTER DOWNLOAD OPEN THE SOFTWARE,DO THE FOLLOWING

1. DRAG IT OR COPY IT TO YOUR DESKTOP
2. RESTART YOUR SYSTEM/ PC/ LAPTOP
3. NOW OPEN THE SOFTWARE ( it will minimize to the task bar) CLICK SETTINGS, AND THE SETTINGS PAGE WILL OPEN

4. UNDER CONNECTION ( THERE IS A SMALL ARROW JUST BETWEEN SPACE AND DIAL MODE)

CLICK ON THAT AND CHOOSE ( the connection name been used in the modem software, eg: let say i created a profile for airtel called "Airtel" i will then choose Airtel ) REMEMBER THAT WAS THE PROFILE YOU CREATED WITH UR MODEM SOFTWARE

* choose the profile you wont to use depending on the network you are using, remember all these profile were created by you in modem dashboard or software

5. UNDER DIAL MODE CHOOSE ( SYNC )

6. TICK RECONNECT AND CLICK OK

7. NOW REMEMBER TO START THE SOFTWARE EVERY TIME YOU ARE BROWSING TO AUTOMATICALLY CONNECT FOR YOU WHEN EVER YOU ARE DISCONNECTED FROM THE NET..EVEN WHEN YOU ARE NOT AROUND

* Now the software will automatically connect when ever it discovers that the internet connection is lost or disconnected, it will dial a billion time if it have to untill connection is restored, ideal software for help sustain constant flow of data and saves you the time and hassle to check you computer every time if the connection is still on... THE BEST PART IS , IT DOES NOT EVEN TAKE A SECOND TO RECONNECT FOR YOU.... ENJOY
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://paulgh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum