Thnank You

Anonymous Hacker

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To The World Of Possibilities
Welcome Guest, Login or register to access free internet

Thnank You

Anonymous Hacker
Welcome To The World Of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 20MB SPEED ON IDM )

+3
dynamickelvin
yawnana
Anonymous Hacker
7 posters

Go down

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 20MB SPEED ON IDM ) Empty SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 20MB SPEED ON IDM )

Post by Anonymous Hacker Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:00 am

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 20MB SPEED ON IDM ) Surf110
1GB Data Bundle GH₵ 25

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 20MB SPEED ON IDM ) Surf210
5GB Data Bundle GH₵ 75

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 20MB SPEED ON IDM ) Surf310
10GB Data Bundle GH₵ 125

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 20MB SPEED ON IDM ) Surf410
20GB Data Bundle GH₵ 205

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 20MB SPEED ON IDM ) Surf510
50GB Data Bundle GH₵ 445

AM currently subscribe 50GB Data Bundle GH₵ 445 and its truly an awesome speed of 2mb -6mb per seconds, i have never seen such speed in Ghana before...................

The pages open faster like jet.............it takes less than a second to load a page, Now am a on true high speed,

STEAMS VIDEOS NON STOP, I also get to connect my Xbox One to that bad boy on the block(Surfline). Playing online games is going to be awesome, with this speeds we hocked for life.

50GB Data Bundle
GH₵ 445
Product Description

Roll Over: Keep your leftovers

With most data plans you buy from other providers, you play a game we like to call "Watch the Calendar" - you get so worried that they will take your unused data at the end of the month that you get anxious and start looking for things to do with the data so you don't lose it. Well, with Surfline's data bundles you can stop worrying. Just buy another bundle before the current one expires and extend your validity period and keep rolling over all that unused data. No fuss. No problem.

Auto-Renewal: Refresh, Repeat, Restore

Most prepaid data plans involve a monotonous monthly purchasing process. Surfline eliminates that hassle for those who choose to automatically renew their plan. For the auto-renewal to occur customers will need to have a cash balance on their account greater than or equal to the price of the data bundle to which they are subscribed. It’s like a postpaid-prepaid plan.

Account Suspension: Take a Timeout

Your unused data shouldn’t disappear just because you leave the country or can't use your account for an extended period of time for some reason. With Surfline, customers can suspend their account for a period of up to 3 months by visiting a Surfline store. During this timeout customers will not lose any of their existing benefits. When you return, your account will just pick up from where you left it because that’s fair.

PLEASE DROP YOUR REVIEW OF THIS PRODUCT BELOW, NOW LET ME SAY GOODBYE TO VODAFONE BROADBAND(LANDLINES) NETWORK, MTN HIGH PRICES, TIGO SLOW SPEED, AIRTEL CONTROL FREAK, AND EXPRESSO CMDA CRAP........ WE HOSTING THE SITE USING SURFLINE, NOW GUYS OUR SITE HOOKED TO SURFLINE
Anonymous Hacker
Anonymous Hacker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 20MB SPEED ON IDM ) Empty Re: SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 20MB SPEED ON IDM )

Post by yawnana Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:23 am

yes. their speed is great, but we have to search for an fbt for surfline too....or?
yawnana
yawnana
Improved Members
Improved Members

Back to top Go down

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 20MB SPEED ON IDM ) Empty Re: SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 20MB SPEED ON IDM )

Post by dynamickelvin Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:02 am

When will surfline reach kumasi?

dynamickelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by richard9682 Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:19 am

its quite good.but I want to know whether u can use their sim on all phones

richard9682
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by donlast Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:00 pm

a cheat for surfline will be wonderful.
donlast
donlast
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by branzy Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:16 pm

hhha yes ooo when an fbt is avilable 
 u can use on phone with 4g capability
branzy
branzy
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by lessons91 Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:53 pm

men lets look for a way to browse freely on surfline
What a Face (redhat)

lessons91
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down